Cycling is a great way to exercise and stay fit. It can be done outdoors and indoors, with the latter being the preferable option because of its numerous advantages. For the most challenging workouts visit the best indoor cycling studio in Hong Kong, TORQ Cycles. Working out at TORQ is a lot more convenient and beneficial way to stay healthy, as they show superior performance to their outside local competitors.
The first and most important advantage of indoor cycling is: convenience. Training can start right away without additional preparation. No need to dress up, take out the bike and ride to a suitable location, which saves valuable time. Being static with a few moving parts also means less wear and tear and because of that indoor cycles last longer without maintenance. Another important reason to prefer the indoor option is that it’s risk free. Going outside always involves a certain amount of risk – even a simple traffic jam, or a rainfall can hinder your exercise.
Indoor cycling also provides the benefits of all other similar exercises:
- It minimizes the risk of heart disease. Training procedures intensify the bloodstream and strengthen cardiovascular endurance.
- It’s suitable for any age. From young kids to elderly people, this type of exercise poses no age restrictions, and can be performed freely by anyone.
- Is a good way to burn calories. Each one hour session on the cycle burns about 700-800 calorie, making it an effective way to lose weight.
- Improves health. As with any other regular training, indoor cycling ensures a long term well being by conditioning most of the processes of the human body.
- It’s great for a warm up. For example, fitness enthusiasts and athletes use such cycles to warm up and increase their energy levels before a major event or a heavy workout.
- Evidently, indoor cycling workouts are an all-purpose method of training that saves time and allows people to concentrate on the exercise itself. The benefits it offers are undeniable, so it’s the rational choice for anyone willing to stay fit and healthy.
TORQ Cycle offers the most challenging and rewarding spinning class Hong Kong. Try it now!